We request that speakers at Boston SPIN meeting follow these guidelines when preparing their presentations:
- The topic must be a timely issue of concern to our membership.
- We want to hear about real-world topics. If you have an academic topic, we’re interested in how it applies to the real world.
- The topic should either explain how to do something, or bend our brains in another direction.
- The presenter should be intimately involved with the “hows” of the thing that got done.
- We are not interested in sales pitches or presentations of commercial products.
- If you are interested in creating a panel, please write an abstract, and suggest at least one panelist. We can work with you to find other panelists.
If members have information you’d like us to hear, please send an abstract to Programs.